This year marks 60 years of Girl Guides selling biscuits in Australia! That makes it our diamond anniversary. There will be no diamond-flavoured biscuits this year to celebrate (that would probably be a terrible idea), but there will be three excellent biscuit flavours available for you to buy, sell, and eat.
But first you must ask yourself a very important question:
Which Guide Biscuit are you?
Have a read of our three biscuit descriptions, do some serious soul-searching, then open a packet of Guide Biscuits, and eat your biscuit self.
Traditional Vanilla Biscuit
- Loves classic movies and owns at least six pairs of fuzzy bed socks
- Is an excellent cook and everyone knows it
- Gets on great with everyone
- Would be a ballerina in another life
Mini Choc Chip Biscuits
- The life of the party
- Can work a pun into every situation
- Always has a small food stain somewhere on her clothes
- Has an infectious laugh
Buttery Shortbread (Gluten Free)
- Is always 10 minutes early
- Loves the classic Margherita pizza topping (on a gluten free base)
- Gives great hugs and is always up for a deep and meaningful conversation
- Always has her tent set up first on camp
Happy Diamond Anniversary to all the Traditional Vanilla, Mini Choc Chip, and Buttery Shortbread Biscuits out there!