Raise your voice! The Victorian Government’s third annual Youth Summit is happening on Friday 5 April 2019 in Melbourne.
This year the theme is The Future World of Work.
Rapid global, technological, social, and environmental changes are transforming the way we work, where we work, and the kind of work we do.
The Youth Summit will explore these changes and the implications for young people. We’ll be seeking your views on how government, business, and the community can help prepare young people for the future world of work.
The Minister for Youth, Gabrielle Williams will open the summit, which will feature:
- Keynote speaker Natalie James, Chair of the Victorian Government’s Inquiry into the Victorian on-demand workforce
- Expert panels and workshops
- Insights from young people who are working in new ways
- An expo showcasing information about industries, jobs and youth programs
- Performances by emerging Victorian artists
When: Friday 5 April 2019, 9.30am to 3.30pm
Where: Victory Room, Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke Street, Docklands, Melbourne
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
You can register online as an individual or as a group. If you need help registering, email us at email@example.com.
Registrations close on Monday 1 April 2019.
Learn more about the Youth Summit here!
The Youth Summit kicks off Victorian Youth Week, which celebrates the achievements and positive contributions that young Victorians make in all walks of life.