All Victorian Unit Leader trainings will now follow a shortened one-day format, and should be working from the Australian National Passport dated March 2019. It is hoped that most new Leaders will complete their qualification in 6-12 months, with a role review after 6 months.
This training will cover the following modules:
- Delivering the Australian Guide Program
- Being a Leader of your Unit
- Being Safe
- Managing your Unit
Prior to attending Unit Leadership Training, please complete:
- Being Safe (Risk Management) – a link to the online module will be sent to you
- Reading of the first two chapters in the Leaders’ Handbook
- A Unit term plan, to be brought to the training
Download the Unit Leadership Training information kit for more details.
Training in Essendon
Registrations close at 11.59pm on Monday 4 November.
When: Sunday 17 November
Where: Moonee Valley Guide Hall, Essendon North
Who: Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders. Managers are also welcome.