Tax, Super + You competition
Are you a student in Year 7 – 12? Get your creative skills buzzing and think outside the box to win some awesome prizes through the Australian Tax Office! They are looking for students to write it, make it, film it to make products that highlight the value of tax and/or super in the community.
For your chance to become Australia’s next tax and super creative genius, you must:
- be a student in Year 7–12
- be enrolled in the Australian education system
- only submit up to three entries per person/group
- complete a separate entry form to accompany each entry
- comply with the terms and conditions.
There is no entry fee.
Entries open Monday 3 June 2019 and close Friday 23 August 2019.
What’s in it for you
There is over $6,000 in prizes for students and their school or community organisation.
The following prizes are available in both the Junior and Senior categories:
- First prize winner ($400 plus $600 for their school or community organisation)
- Second prize winner ($250 plus $400 for their school or community organisation)
- Third prize winner ($150 plus $300 for their school or community)
- People’s Choice Award ($400 plus $600 for their school or community organisation)
Find out more here: https://www.taxsuperandyou.gov.au/competition