Leadership Qualification training is suitable for Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders working on their Leadership Qualification Passport.
Prior to attending Unit Leadership Training, please complete:
- Your Induction form (p.5 of the Leadership Qualification Passport). All Passports are on the Girl Guides Australia website. To access this area of the GGA website you will need to be a member of Girl Guides Victoria. The logon credentials are available in your member profile page.
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) form, completed with your Learning Partner if applicable.
- eGuiding modules – a link will be emailed to you once you complete your Induction form (p. 5 of the Leadership Qualification Passport), or you can read more about it here.
- Reading of the first two chapters in the Leaders’ Handbook.
- A Unit term plan, to be brought to the training.
If you have any questions, chat with your Learning Partner or send an email to email@example.com.