Girl Guides offers women a range of leadership training and continuing learning opportunities.
The Australian Learning & Qualification Program (ALQP) provides a learning path to the Unit Leadership, Outdoors, Management, and Trainer Qualifications.
Resources for Learning Partners:
Coming soon: Summary Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders
ALQP Information & FAQ
Want to know how it all works? See the ALQP FAQ.
More details and resources:
- Find out more about the role of the qualified Unit Leader in the ALQP here.
- More ALQP information and links are available on the Girl Guides Australia website. To access this area of the GGA website you will need to be a member of Girl Guides Victoria. The logon credentials are available in your member profile page.
- Instructions on how to access eGuiding.
- Download the RPL form for eGuiding Modules for Unit Leadership Qualification
- Download the RPL form for eGuiding Modules for Management Qualification
Got a question?
Contact the Learning and Development Team