While Units across Victoria meet virtually, it’s still important that Leaders and Managers maintain their First Aid qualifications where possible. Volunteers are encouraged to engage with any Registered Training Organisation offering virtual First Aid and CPR training.
Growth Training Group is offering an opportunity tailored to Victorian Girl Guide Leaders that includes online learning at your own pace followed by a one-on-one assessment via Zoom video conferencing.
Please note that this course is not being run by Girl Guides Victoria, and is not the only option available for volunteers to maintain their First Aid qualifications.
Steps to register:
- Visit Growth Training Group’s webpage
- Fill out the registration form
- Receive email to process payment
- Process payment online
- Online with a credit/debit card
- Via invoice, which can be sent to your Unit or District
Steps to complete the course:
- Complete online learning
- Receive assessment kit in the mail
- Participate in one-on-one assessment via Zoom
- You will be emailed your certificate within 24 hours of completing the assessment
As always, don’t forget to send your certificate to email@example.com to update your qualifications on the Girl Guides Victoria database.