Leadership Qualification training is suitable for Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders working on their Leadership Qualification Passport.
Download the Information Kit for more details
Prior to attending Unit Leadership Training, please complete:
- Your Induction form (p.6 of the new GGV Pilot Leadership Qualification Passport).
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) form, completed with your Learning Partner if applicable.
- eGuiding modules – a link will be emailed to you once you complete your Induction form (p. 6 of the new GGV Pilot Leadership Qualification Passport), or you can read more about it here.
- Reading of the first chapters in the Leaders’ Handbook.
- A Unit term plan, to be brought to the training.
Steps to Unit Leadership Qualification for adults Steps to Unit Leadership Qualification for youth mebers aged 17+
More information about the Australian Learning and Qualification Program, including a link to download a copy of the new GGV Pilot Unit Leadership Qualification Passport from October 2020, is here.
If you have any questions, chat with your Learning Partner or send an email to email@example.com.
Training can be completed in one full day in-person, or over four Zoom sessions. Scroll down to see all the opportunities available!
In-person training opportunities:
Unit Leadership Training at Lingbogol
This training has been cancelled due to restrictions on travel across Victoria.
Virtual Training Opportunities:
ONLINE Unit Leadership Training in T4
REGISTRATIONS EXTENDED and now closed at 11.59pm on Sunday 3 October
When: 7.30pm – 9.00pm on Tuesday 5 October, Tuesday 12 October, Tuesday 19 October, and Tuesday 26 October
Where: On Zoom!
Who: Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders. Youth members 17.5 yrs with an interest in Leadership and Managers are also welcome.