This is a day event for both Youth & Adult Guides to enjoy trying new things! There are a variety of water activities on offer, come join Guiding friends and have a great day on the water.Water Day Kit List
Who: Youth (5-17yrs) + Adult Guides
When: Saturday March 4th, 9:20 am – 3 pm.
Please arrive by 9:00 am to ensure the activities can commence on time.
Where: Guides & Scouts Water Activities Centre, Sandringham
Cost: $35 for Youth
Accomodation is being offered on the Friday night at $25. Further details including time and items to bring will be confirmed shortly. Be sure to ‘ADD’ in the registration process.
Registration closes: Thursday February 16th @ 11:59pm
Guides will be grouped based on their age as they rotate between the activities and adapted to their abilities/age.
- SHOES for in the water – Footwear is to be worn at all times in and out of the water – due to uneven or rough terrain or potential debris etc.
Open toe sandals/slip on shoes are NOT acceptable.
NO appropriate footwear = NO activities
- Wide brimmed hat
- Shorts/pants that can get wet
- Tshirt that can get wet
- Old woollen jumper or windproof jacket/slicker as it gets cold on the water, especially when you are already wet
PLEASE BRING IN A BACK PACK
- Lunch, snacks and water bottle
- Change of clothes
- Plastic bag for wet gear
- YOUTH HEALTH FORM!!! (Will be sent out Friday March 3rd)