Important notice: In line with Government advice and restrictions, there will be no in-person Guiding activities during Term 2, 2020. This includes face-to-face State Events and Training Opportunities.
Find out more about our…
- Including Online Training Opportunities in Term 2, 2020
Important notice: No Girl Guides international trip bookings are to be made until further notice. Individuals may still register on Girl Guide Traveller to flag their interest in an event. Girl Guides Australia will continue to review this situation and keep people informed.
For international trips that have already been booked, Girl Guides Australia will liaise with contingent leaders and individuals directly in relation to the arrangements for their trips.
At the international level, the privilege of representing your country and meeting other women, young and old, who are also there with you from around the world is an amazing and unique experience – truly one that is not easily forgotten.
How to apply for an International Event
All International events can be applied for directly online. IMPORTANT: Please note that the Victorian closing date for an application will always be 1-2 weeks earlier than the National closing date as listed on the national website and on the flyer.
Here is some useful information to help you apply for your chosen event:
- How to apply for an International Event
- International Application Photo Guide
- Irene Fairbain Fund Information
Any questions? The State International Manager provides assistance to Victorian members and groups travelling overseas.
Our Cancellation Policy
For events run by Girl Guides Victoria:
(As at October 2011)
- If the event is cancelled by Girl Guides Victoria, a full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event at least one month prior to the closing date for applications, a 90% refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than one month before the closing date for applications, a 50% refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event after the closing date for applications, no refund will be given.
You may apply for special consideration in exceptional circumstances. Such requests should be addressed to the Database Manager at Girl Guides Victoria.