Exciting and inspiring events are just part of the Girl Guides Victoria experience! We have a host of events that we run throughout the year for girls, young women, and adults to get involved in. Whether on a local or international level, our events offer exciting opportunities to learn, celebrate, and come together.
The 2019 Events Calendar is current as of 19 September 2019. Events will open for online registration throughout the year as event details are finalised. Stay tuned!
Find out more about our…
At the international level, the privilege of representing your country and meeting other women, young and old, who are also there with you from around the world is an amazing and unique experience – truly one that is not easily forgotten.
How to apply for an International Event
All International events can be applied for directly online. IMPORTANT: Please note that the Victorian closing date for an application will always be 1-2 weeks earlier than the National closing date as listed on the national website and on the flyer.
Here is some useful information to help you apply for your chosen event:
- How to apply for an International Event
- International Application Photo Guide
- Irene Fairbain Fund Information
Any questions? The State International Manager provides assistance to Victorian members and groups travelling overseas.
Our Cancellation Policy
For events run by Girl Guides Victoria:
(As at October 2011)
- If the event is cancelled by Girl Guides Victoria, a full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event at least one month prior to the closing date for applications, a 90% refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than one month before the closing date for applications, a 50% refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event after the closing date for applications, no refund will be given.
You may apply for special consideration in exceptional circumstances. Such requests should be addressed to the Database Manager at Girl Guides Victoria.