Are you ready to register as a volunteer?
1. Fill in your Volunteer Enquiry Form (if you haven’t filled in this form yet, click here!)
2. Wait 1-2 business days for Girl Guides Victoria to contact you about your enquiry. We will refer your contact details to the District Manager for Girl Guides in your area.
3. The District Manager will contact you to talk about local volunteering opportunities and what you hope to gain from volunteering
4. The District Manager will nominate you to volunteer with Girl Guides Victoria. We will send you a welcome email that explains how to register.
5. All potential volunteers who wish to register must now complete the Steps to Volunteer.
Are you a Manager looking to nominate a Potential Volunteer?Nominate a Potential Volunteer
Need extra information? Read our Guide to Registering Volunteers.
We are a Child Safe Organisation
As a Child Safe Organisation, our first priority is always the well-being and safety of children.
Our Child Safe Framework helps all of our members to foster a culture of child safety throughout our organisation.
We have processes in place to ensure that our volunteers are the right fit for Girl Guides Victoria. For an in-depth explanation of these processes, click here.
Do you need more information?
Email us or call 03 8606 3500