Calling All Volunteers!
Join the JPC Team in various areas of the organisation.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to lend a helping hand! The JPC team at our Docklands Office is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to assist in our retail shop and with administrative tasks across all facets of the business.
We are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude, who are friendly, approachable, and have excellent communication skills. If you possess strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and can work independently as well as part of a team, you may be the person we are seeking.
- Assist in the retail operations of our Girl Guides store
- Provide exceptional customer service to all visitors
- Support the Retail Shop Administrator in various tasks as required
- Seeking administrative skills in membership, IT, communications, or human resources
- Experienced in answering phones or reception duties
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of GGV
- Gain valuable experience
- Join a supportive and inclusive team
This is a volunteer position with flexible hours. We appreciate any time you can contribute, whether it is a few hours a week or a full day.
If you are interested in joining our team as a Volunteer, please send your resume and a brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and having you on board!
Remember, your dedication and support will make a significant difference in our mission.