World Thinking Day is celebrated on February 22 each year by Girl Guides and Scouts around the world.
Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship, advocacy, and fundraising.
There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guides and Scouts
- Take part in the 2018 World Thinking Day online party, hosted by World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS)
- Do fun activities based around the 2018 advocacy theme: ‘Impact’
- Raise funds for projects around the world with the World Thinking Day fund
- Earn the 2018 World Thinking Day badge
World Thinking Day 2018 is all about making a difference in lives of Guides and the people around them. Bring positive changes to your community by using the World Thinking Day 2018 Activity Pack.